Calling all Cousins

We'd like to know what's going on in your life. If you are a descendant of Elmo and Mae Davenport, please add yourself as a follower to this blog or make comments to any of the posts. Let us know if you have a blog we can link to.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

DelRay Davenport

I don't know how many DelRay Davenports there are out there that look like my cousin, but I found one
who is the Principal for the Central Primary School in St. Anthony. DelRay, is it you? How's it going?

I think it's interesting that Central Primary is only for grades K-3. What a fun challenge to be the principal there. You go, DelRay.

Hey, you can visit the website for DelRay's school . Be sure to check out the staff page. (Note the ratio of men to women.) It's fun to imagine how sweet DelRay is to the kids at his school. I wonder if he teases them as much as he teased me when I was that age.



No comments:

Post a Comment